Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday's Shits

its a dreadful day for me=I

woke up 2+ ?
then ate lunch at home, watch TV awhile.
Dota buddies asked for Dota, play 3 rounds? i Feed sia!=( (Sadded).
then stare infront of comp for a long period of time. wondering what will i do next!=I
LoL, then vincent called. asked me out.-.-"( Mostly ask me to slack ).
But, i persist not to go slack, when out meet other buddies which i've never met long time ago.
went to play L4D, Lost to those asshole's. they are good! LOL

then went BPP's Mac, they had their supper there. sit around chit chat awhile the
off they back to home. hmm.

Recently, found out that i never really change better. i'm like still the same old Benjamin, what
they used to call me "xiaoben" LOL. i Hated ppl calling me that now, maybe i think that by calling me that i would think back to the past. hated it man, Darn it!=I

Tommorrow's my Human factor exam, i'm not prepared. Or even never prepared a all.
Nowadays, i felt kinda wierd about myself? am i going nuts? i felt my life is at some low point?
but, i know that if i give up at this point. i will surely be dead soon after this.I don't wanna change back to "xiaoben"! i wanna be Benjamin lian!
I'd really missed Mr Tan SuanTien, maybe sometimes I really F**king hate his face.
but, he's still someone who pulled me out from the shithole i'm stuck with in the past.
Missed some of the school life in BPGHS, Kena stayed back doing Maths and all. LOL
somebody coaching your studies, Not like in ITE. leactuers F**K care what you doing.
Result not good, repeat Module los. Bad conduct? Kick you Out Of ITE.Simple!

And, and , and! i also don't why suddenly have so much to post!LOL(laughs):)

No comments:

Post a Comment