Woke up very late. 2+.
then Slacked at home. Wait till dinner time. Met chunyong&co. Plus that MCD! -.-"
Then went adam's road to have another dinner with our best teacher MR TAN!
saw alot of ex-classmate. Then have dinner and dessert. And it's on mr tan's treat! How good he is.
Then off to timah play pool, but MCD spoilt my mood. Reached there played a few. Then MCD played with me. He damn pro sia! Lol-.-"
Maybe I'm stupid, sensetive, sacarstic.
Hahas, any way let bygones be bygones.
Not gonna let him influence me.
Back to 302, ate supper with chun, Connie and pohyi. After that sent pohyi home. Lol, I'm like a fool los, but I'm happy to be a fool at that time.then walked home alone;(
But, why!
Shy? Didn't meant it? Don't dare to ask?
Your logengezes really smoothen my throat. Your words tickles me.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment